Friday, March 19, 2010

Photo Shoot with Vodka...


I guess that title might need a little explaining! I am fresh off of a wonderful Spring Break vacation and ready to get back to things. I've had this one piece done forever and have never gotten around to getting it photographed. Since we're still off from school, I grabbed my kids and announce we needed to grab a few pics. Their reward? I'll let them download a few more games on my iPhone. It seems that little device holds a lot of power in the house these days and minimizes their complaints when promised a few more 99 cent apps. I've found a little spot that has the color siding that I absolutely love. It happens to be a drive thru liquor store. Well, one can't be picky with locations :-) It happens to be the color I love. I park, ask the guy if we can do some photos and he tells us an unenthusiastic "sure." While we're doing our pics, what looks like a wolf walks our way. He's no doubt the guard dog and definitely a scary looking fellow. One husky blue eye, one hazel colored eye. My daughter is tensing up and I yell to the attendant is the dog friendly and what is his name hoping he'll call him away. He grumbles that his name is "VODKA" Well how appropriate! He watched over us the rest of our stay. He may have looked like a wolf, turns out he's sweet as sugar. We got our photos with my favorite red background and made a new friend in Vodka the dog. You can find these double ruffle capris on Etsy now.

1 comment:

Scott Stater said...

Vodka, nice! Cute post...