Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Spring Collections are here


We've hit our record lows here in Texas but I've got my sights set on things that say Spring and warmer temps! One of my favorite guys (the UPS man) finally delivered a whole bunch of my favorite new fabrics and I am all set. The EVA Collection has been listed and I was so thrilled to see the new pieces come to life as we worked with a few new models in the area to get the photos done with Scott. This little girl is the sweetest, the kind you just want to take a bite out of! I have more plans for this fabric so there will be more pieces coming.

I have had an inquiry about substituting the pony print on the skirt or dress from this collection for something else. I welcome emails like this and happy to offer ideas. I have many prints and colors on hand if you'd like to keep the romantic feel but not finish it off with the pony print. Simply send me a note directly or through my STORE and that's how we start. It's the fun of custom clothing!

1 comment:

Casey said...

Did I miss the new collection?? Bummer!! I will check back soon for more goodies! The pants are adorable!