Monday, March 9, 2009

Customer cutie....Birthday Girl Grace



Thank you so much for sharing your photos. I love seeing your little ones on their birthdays, trips to Disney, special photos that they've had done, or just a fun family day where you happened to have a camera in hand! It's a wonderful feeling to see the photos and all the places you all have traveled with your kiddos wearing some of the clothing I've made. Thank you for allowing LTDK to come along and thank you for taking the time to share your photos! Here's some new ones I received. Grace just turned 2 on Valentines Day. Isn't she ADORABLE all the way down to her little braids? I can tell from the photo's, she's stolen her daddy's heart. Grace's mom decided to tweak a Valentine's set I'd done and do it in this fabric combo, I love how it turned out and seeing it on her little one makes it all that much cuter. You know I love those apple red converse shoes. You are never too young to sport a pair of those. Happy Birthday Grace!

No comments: